Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SP10 blog post contest

As some of you may have guessed, I am participating in SP10. My wonderful hostess Robyn has worked her butt off getting matches made and the super-duper humongous participant list together. And now she has made a little request of her participants. In order to make sure we post about yarn-related topics and get our 4 posts a month, she has asked us to post about our favorite knitting accessory. There is a prize for a random blogger who complies with her request. Since Robyn is working so hard, I feel that this is the least that I can do!

Since I have only been knitting for a couple of weeks, I can't say there is anything I really like associated with knitting. I do like my bamboo needles. They make a cool clicking noise when I knit.

But, so far, the best investment I have made is my yarn tote. I bought it on sale at Joann's, and have endure much teasing as I drag it behind me into work, but I absolutely love it. It has enough space in it to fit a ton of yarn (at least 2 projects worth), a spot for all my hooks and needles. Little pockets to hold stitch markers and sewing needles and measuring tape. Plus I usually have enough room for a couple of pattern books and a movie or two to pop in the DVD player at work so I can watch something while I crochet. Heaven forbid I actually work while I am getting paid! :-) The wheeled tote is a million times better than the plethora of WIP totes I have lying all over the place!

It is late and I must sleep. Come back Thursday evening. I am hoping to have a much more exciting post! If I don't, I'll at least have a very good excuse!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Thank you for the sweet words. Great post too!

Mauren Mureaux said...

Oooooooooh!!!

Rolling tote?!!! I NEED! LOL!!

Wait. That would put Deb out of a job. LOL!!

~Suz~