Monday, February 12, 2007

I guess I lied a bit...

Apparently, I won't be off-line for too long. In fact, I am on right now. And not on the Goddess-forsaken laptop which I loathe. Greg put the computer back together with its old part while we wait to find out what is wrong with the new parts. I don't have all my programs on here, and don't feel like putting them all back if I'm going to have to do it again in a week or so. So... no pics for a while.

Which is a shame, because I got my final package from my secret pal... who is still a secret! But, she sent me some very nice Ostara-colored yarn, some good-smelly body scrub and mask, and a sachet that smells like vanilla. And an awesome crochet hook. It's a wooden one with a lathe-turned handle. Very, very pretty. Will get pics as soon as I can.

My postman is going to have a rough week. I have ordered many things online over the last week or so, and all of it should come this week. I've got my order from Eddie Bauer today (a jacket for Greg and a sweater and cardigan for me). I'm expecting some books from Amazon, tickets to a concert (my Valentine present to Greg), and some oils from Magickal Realism (everyone should go there and order stuff. It is smelly and good! And natural. And made by Kris's sister!) Actually, the oils will probably come in a week or so.

For now, I must go and cook dinner and do some cleaning I promised myself I would do today. Grr... hate cleaning. Hat, hate, hate!

Later, all!

3 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

We finally got some snow today, it's all ice coming down now. Ugh!

I joined Sp10 yesterday. I'm excited!

Can't wait to see pics of your goodies, they sound like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I joined SP10 as well. I hope neither of us get each other... of cfourse, it would be much easier to pick gifts!

pinky-yin said...

hiya...glad u liked the hook...in my rush...i forgot to reveal who i am.... :)opps..
now u know... its never too late :P