Friday, May 16, 2008

YIKES!

I can't believe it's been SIX MONTHS since I posted anything. Bad, bad, bad blogger.

I have actually blogged at my other site (www.revia.livejournal.com), but there's been a lot going on in my life, and I completely forgot about this site. Sorry!

Greg and I had another miscarriage in January. We have since seen a fertility expert who has diagnosed me with a clotting disorder. If I get pregnant again, I will have to go on blood thinners throughout the pregnancy.

I've been seeing a chiropractor for some back problems. And an ENT about some allergy problems.

And I have been working my butt off. And crocheting until my fingers go numb.

I finally opened a shop on Etsy. You can find it here. I hope to add more stuff as I go... and I hope people will buy some of my stuff.

OK, it's kind of late and I need to get to bed. I will try to post more soon. I promise!

No comments: