Thursday, August 02, 2007

I know, I know

I haven't posted in a while. Had the awesome camping trip with NIPA (and got to see Deb and Suzanne!!!!!), then had to read HP&tDH, then had to go back to work. Damn work.

I am supposed to be going to Lollapalooza this weekend. I am volunteering, so I get into the concert for free. Yay me! Right now, however, I am developing a cold. I thought it was just my allergies, but I took my meds, and took some extra, and now it feels like a cold. Grrrr..... I am going to spend the day taking cold meds and doing as little as humanly possible. I really don't want to cancel this weekend.

I have been crocheting, I've made quite a few wash cloths and I am working on a Goddess tote done in filet crochet. It's about half done. I will take pics as soon as I am finished with it. I will be selling my cool stuff at Pagan Pride Day, so come on out if you are in the area.

OK, I need some more drugs and some sleep. I will post pics later. I promise!

No comments: