Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I <3 my Secret Pal

OK, here are the pics I promised! What a wonderful Secret Pal I have! What great goodies! I hope she's having fun on her vacation!

The pictures aren't that great. Lighting inside my house is terrible, and I could really use a new camera. Here ya go anyhow!

Here you have a some delicious cookies and some very yummy candies. I'm supposed to be dieting, but calories ingested from gifts from secret pals don't count, right? She also included a postcard book of Perth. Beautiful pictures. I want to visit!


I also got some smelly soap that smells wonderful, along with a bath mitt and a butterfly-shaped bath "pouf". And pumpkin candles! Aren't they cute?

And finally.... YARN! Glorious yarn! Lots of yarn. In many shapes and sizes. The ginormous balls are soft and fluffy alpaca. I have no idea what on earth I'm going to make with them. The pastel variegated is microfiber. I think I might have enough for another sweater for my niece! And the black and white is a soft, fluffy acrylic. I think I might make slippers or mittens with those. Greg was wanting some mittens.

In other news.... I'm pregnant. We are still waiting until we find out if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I have blogged about this extensively on my non-crocheting blog. Some of you might not be able to access it though, because the post is friends-only. To make a long story short (for those who do not know that story), I might not be able to carry a child to term due to some circumstances regarding my anatomy. I have a doctor's appointment on the 11th to find out what's going to happen. I'm scared and anxious and impatient and practically every other emotion that I can muster. I hate waiting. I hate suspense. I hate drama. Grrr....

OK... off to watch TV and work on a version of my felted purse just for me. I should be making gifts for others, but I'm feeling awfully selfish today! :-)

No comments: